Jingle Bell 5K Run and Walk - Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 9am - RAIN OR SHINE!!!
Sunday, December 10, 9am RAIN OR SHINE!!
Last year we had over 500 participants for this event.
With Go Time as the administrators, serious runners appreciate the chipped timing.
With prizes for best times as well as prizes for costumed runners and pets, we have the reputations as “The Most Fun Run at Wrightsville Beach.”
Sign up at its-go-time.com/jingl
NEW! Loop Through History walking tour will be up again on December 10 for Jingle Bell Run!
LOOP THROUGH HISTORY at Wrightsville Beach – Sponsorship Information
Become a sponsor of one of the 25 signs around the 2.45 miles of The Loop to support the Wrightsville Beach Museum and be a part of this great project. You may sponsor in your name, that of your business, or to honor someone special. We encourage you to be creative. Sponsorships are renewed annually and begin January 1 to run for a calendar year. List of Signs are below. Ones with names after them have been sponsored.
Sponsorship annual fee – $150.00.
Your sponsor name will go directly on the sign on an oval label that is easy to read.
The Loop Through History Site Signs
Each of the 25 signs around the 2.45 miles of The Loop highlights an important aspect of Wrightsville Beach history and development. Carefully researched and paired with photographs illustrating what was once here, the site signs tell the rich and varied story of Wrightsville Beach. Become a Loop Through History sign sponsor and support the Wrightsville Beach Museum through this exciting new project!
- Wrightsville Beach Museum
- Hurricane Hazel – Sharkey’s and Sarah Harris of Intracoastal Realty
- Tidewater Power Company
- Fishing/Marsh and Sea Harvesting
- Wrightsville Beach School
- Wrightsville Beach Then and Now
- Ocean Piers – Donna Starling
- Oceanic Hotel
- Seashore Hotel/Ocean Terrace/ Blockade Runner – Mary and Bill Baggett
- Lumina – The family of Pete and Joan Manolukas
- Business District – Sarah Wright Hicks – waterwayproperties.com
- Carolina Yacht Club – Carolina Yacht Club Board of Directors
- Municipal Docks
- Banks Channel – Lisa Weeks
- Research Facilities
- Harbor Island
- Trolley – Susan Creasy
- The Inlets/Jetties
- Bathing Suits – John Sideris
- Lifeguards – Steve Matthews, Matthews Motors
- Fire Department
- The Drawbridge – William and Debi Beverage
- Babies Hospital – Dr. Anne Allen, Allen Spine and Sports Medicine