A Royal Wedding!
Harry and Meghan’s Day!
The Wrightsville Beach Museum request the honour of
Your presence at the Museum’s
Royal Wedding Fundraiser
To Celebrate Harry and Meghan’s Day:
May 19, 11am-2pm – Wrightsville Beach Museum
Picnic lunch – bring your own or order ahead before 5/16/18
- British trivia
- Noon showing of the wedding
- A fascinator or a tiara? Which are you?
- Make a fascinator on the museum porch, or bring your own tiara from home.
- Cutting of the wedding cake – lemon and elderberry just like Harry and Meghan’s
- Tea, lemonade and biscuits with clotted cream served
- Games on the lawn.
- Admission: $10.00 adults, $5.00 children under 12. Admission includes ticket books for 5 activities. Additional activity tickets available.
Tickets available at the door or at: https://squareup.com/store/wrightsville-beach-museum/item/royal-wedding-ticket. Must order a picnic lunch before 5/16 – 910-256-2569 or email@example.com.
Please bring your family and friends to be a part of our day celebrating all things British!!!