Camp Chris Stone is ready for you!
We’ve added another week for summer 2018 and rejuvenated our curriculum.This is an exciting time for Camp Chris Stone and we want you to join us for this unique adventure in the marsh.
So that we can all play in the mud, we must follow the tide times! The schedule for camp this year is:
Session 1 June 18-22 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Session 2 June 25-29 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Session 3 July 9-13 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Session 4 July 23-27 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
ELIGIBILITY & COST: All sessions are open to ages 6 -10. Cost per child is $135.
REGISTRATION PROCESS & INSTRUCTIONS: Registration forms and instructions will be available on the museum website beginning February 22, 2018 by 10 a.m.
Due to past overwhelming response and popularity we have streamlined the registration process. (Take note: Last year, registration was filled within 36 hours of opening.)
Please take the time to read the instructions so that you can secure a spot at Camp Chris Stone for your child or children.
- No registrations will be accepted before 10 am EST March 1, 2018 – whether in-person or online.
- Please prepare. The registration form can be downloaded and completed prior to March 1, 2018, but will not be accepted before 10 am EST March 1, 2018. The museum will have a few hard copies.
- Signatures are required on the registration form. (Electronic signatures are not yet permitted on our forms.) To complete the form:
- download the form from the museum website or pick up at the museum;
- fill in the form completely;
- print the form;
- sign and date the form; and
- scan the completed form to create a digital copy that can be emailed to us.
- To register, return the completed registration form (4 pages with signature) via email or in-person:
) on March 1, 2018 after 10 am EST.
- Drop off completed registration form to the Wrightsville Beach Museum on March 1, 2018 after 10 am EST. The museum is located at 303 W Salisbury Street, Wrightsville Beach, NC and is opened from 10 am – 4 pm, Tuesday through Friday and 12 noon – 4 pm Saturday and 1 pm-5 pm Sunday.
- When your completed registration form is received, you will receive a response email to proceed with payment.
- Payments may be made by check, cash, money order or credit card.
- There is a place on the registration form for credit card information.
- Call the museum at (910) 256-2569 or (910) 520-4311 to process your credit card information.
- Credit card payment can also be made at the museum website (https://wbmuseumofhistory.com/) available after 10 a.m. on March 1.
- Drop off a check, cash or money order along with the completed registration form at the museum.The museum is located at 303 W Salisbury Street, Wrightsville Beach, NC and is opened from 10 am – 4 pm, Tuesday through Friday, 12 noon – 4 pm Saturday and 1 pm-5 pm Sunday.
- When both your completed registration form with signature and payment has been received, only then will your child have a secured slot for camp.
- A confirmation email will be sent confirming registration.
Due to individualized planning and preparation for each child, the cancellation policy will be as follows:
- 60 days from start of Session – 100% refund;
- 30 days from start of Session– 50% refund;
- 2 weeks from start of Session– 25% refund.
- Anything less than 2 weeks from the start of Session, no refund will be given.
Camp Chris Stone is dedicated to the memory and ideals of long-time Wrightsville Beach resident, Chris Stone, who spent countless hours both as a child and as an adult enjoying the marvels of the marshes.