Sunday June 3, 2018 1PM to 4PM
AT THE OPEN HOUSE:
- Membership –check on your membership status, join or renew. New members receive a book
- Bluegrass music and lemonade with the South Harbor Island Bluegrass Band
- Little Chef food truck with a great array of tacos for purchase
- New exhibits in the museum – new 1920 map and Captain Eddie Haneman’s compass
- Revamped gift shop with increased discount for members for the event is 15%
- Children’s activities
- Volunteer opportunities: descriptions and sign-up sheets
- Sponsor Opportunity Information on Lemonade on the Porch, Loop Through History Signs, or Lumina Daze
- Information on our growing campus with the move of the Ewing-Bordeaux Cottage and see its progress
We are a private, non-profit museum with no public funding. This museum needs the support of those who love this beach. Please become a member and become a part of making our community traditions and heritage come alive.
Join the Wrightsville Beach Museum of History
New 2018 member benefits include member-only events and Sneak Peek and Behind the Scenes Tours as the new building takes shape.
Members are the backbone of our museum. Their contributions and support allow us to keep the doors open, the lights on and continue the outreach that is so vital to our mission. During this time of growth, your support is even more important!
at Jetty Jumper level or above will receive a book of photographs of the beach. New members at the Beachcomber level receive a 6”x 8” museum print and a book until July 15, 2018. Gifts must be picked up at the Museum.
- Knowledge that you are providing vital support to our museum that receives no public funding
10% discount in the museum shop on most items. Must show membership card at time of purchase – At Annual Membership Open House (June 3, 2018) discount is increased for the day to 15%
First to receive invitations to special events
Regular notices by email and by regular mail concerning museum activities and events
Membership card with a list of benefits and your membership renewal date
At Jetty Jumper, Beachcomber, and Lifeguard levels (at each benefit recipient levels):
Invitations to Member-Only events – such as Sneak Peek and Behind the Scenes Tours as the new building and exhibits take shape
- Discounts on events and programs – not Camp Chris Stone
Want to join or renew?
Sand Daisy (individual) – $35 (benefit for 1 adult)
Jetty Jumper (couple) – $60 (benefits for 2 adults)
Beachcomber (family) – $100 Family membership (benefits for 2 adults and 2 children under 18)
Lifeguard (engraved plank) – $500 (benefits for 2 adults and 2 guests for Member-Only events and Event and Program discounts)
Please make checks payable to Wrightsville Beach Museum of History and mail to:
PO Box 584
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
You can also pay online by credit card here.
If you have joined as a Lifeguard member please advise if you wish us to have a boardwalk plank engraved acknowledging your generosity and how the engraving should read.
If you have any questions about any of these programs, please contact us and a staff or board member will be happy to provide the information you need.