Thank you for supporting the museum with a membership!
We are a private, non-profit museum with no public funding. This museum needs the support of those who love this beach. Please become a member and become a part of making our community traditions and heritage come alive.
Join the Wrightsville Beach Museum of History
Members are the backbone of our museum. Your contributions and support allow us to keep the doors open, the lights on and continue the outreach that is so vital to our mission. During this time of uncertainty and closures, your support is even more important!
We will be charging admission when we reopen after the COVID closure.
But not for members!!
- Member benefits for all levels:
- Knowledge that you are providing critical support for the Wrightsville Beach Museum
- Free admission – NEW benefit
- 10% discount in the gift shop on most items
- Museum mailings and notice of upcoming events
- Invitations to member-only events
- Museum logo sticker NEW benefit
- At the Beachcomber level and above:
- A Sand Daisy (Individual) level gift membership. Just let us know who you would like to receive this gift. NEW benefit
- Access to NARM privileges – reciprocal admission and gift shop discounts at more than 1,000 member institutions in five different countries through the museum’s NARM membership.NEW benefit Go here for more information on this benefit: https://narmassociation.org/
- At Benefactor Level and above:
- 6 guest passes NEW benefit
- At Lifeguard level
- An engraved memorial/to honor boardwalk plank
Want to join or renew?
Sand Dollar (senior individual) – $35 (benefit for 1 senior adult)
Sand Daisy (individual) – $40 (benefit for 1 adult)
Jetty Jumper (couple) – $70 (benefits for 2)
Beachcomber (family) – $100 (benefits for up to 6)
Benefactor – $250 (benefits for up to 6)
Lifeguard (engraved plank) – $500 (benefits for up to 6)
Please make checks payable to Wrightsville Beach Museum of History and mail to:
PO Box 584
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
You can also pay online by credit card here.
If you have joined as a Lifeguard member please advise if you wish us to have a boardwalk plank engraved acknowledging your generosity and how the engraving should read.
If you have any questions about any of these programs, please contact us and a staff or board member will be happy to provide the information you need.